Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Underneath This Smile

Everyday in my life, 
 keep reminding myself just how lucky i am, 
to be made special by people around me.

 I would love to thank those who always be with me, 
they made me felt so welcomed.
I've learn from you more,
than what you could possibly learn from me. 

You taught me life,
just by asking me questions most of the time,
and by just answering yours,
i found mine.

:)
 
Most of us will only learn when we fall real,
and some doesn't even notice their fault and keep on blaming on life.
  yet carry on postponing the consequences,
that they will be facing soon without realizing,
that what they have actually done to themselves.

Different people do have different stories in life,
because we are made differently.
Each and every i found it's very study-able and learn-able,
so goes to you. 

This is how I learn my life,
and this is how you taught me well.

Many of us do complaint that,
we are not getting the best of things that we always wanted,
so badly,
  no matter how hard we try. 
 We sometimes do craved for something,
by don't really put effort in it.

By without realizing,
the actual fact that from the very beginning, 
we do chose to believe that,
that is the best we can do, 
and we have done our best and we have done everything.

But we didn't realize that,
  we are actually that close in getting what we wished for, 
but we stopped and gave up,
just right before it finally had that chance to come true.

*sigh
   
Do you know?
that most of us who claim that our life is meaningless,
by didn't realize that we are actually living in others people's dream?
and what you are currently doing and having,
are most probably someone else s dream as well?

You see them in you,
so goes to they see you in them.
 
When you're so busy looking at somebody else, 
hoping to be them.
Somebody else from somewhere else,
are also busy looking at you,
hoping to have your life and be you too.
  


I hope this song will made your day. 
THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
Cheers! :)


p/s: Stand up for what you believe in, even if you're standing alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment