Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rapunzel

It was awesome!

This story strike through my heart,
and the story line is wonderful and touching.
Surprisingly it could literally tells all the feelings that I wanted to,
for all these times..

So feel like leaning my head on his arms as usual, 
but I know I can't.. :(

To be honest, I hate watching this in the cinema..

Reason being is I hold my feelings so tightly,
yet keep telling myself that not to cry in front of him,
but failed..

There are sadness in her eyes,
and the feeling rushed through my heart and mind,
  it's hurt.. 

There are so many to tell but I just couldn't say it out,
and I choose to keep it to myself,
rather than hurting someone-else.

not knowing how to respond,
all I can do is to close my eyes and let my tears fall.


 
I love how he treated the princes and he's so adorable..
This is the quote I loved most in this movie:

A: I love you very much.
B: I love you more.
A: I love you most..




p/s: I know I can't expect much but to appreciate what I have in me now.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment