Monday, December 27, 2010

A Text for You

I don't always tell you what I feel,
but when I do, 
most of the time, 
what I feel and what I say,
it will never always going to be parallel.

I never really have the courage or the confidence to reveal. 

Fairy tale don't come true, 
but dreams yes!

I know I can't wait to receive text from you everyday and night,
was hoping to receive something special.

but I can't wait for you,
because waiting for you,
is like waiting for rain in this drought, 
useless and disappointing. 

I never pretend to be somebody else,
its been me all along.

I don't really care about how people think about me,
because I believe in myself,
and I know that things will be okay.

You don't have to be cool,
you don't have to be smart,
you don't have to be cute,
you don't have to be tough,
you don't need to know everything outside,
you don't have to try to be somebody.

I don't care about all these seriously,
All I want is a little care from you. 
How I wish if I'm given more attention.

Someone said that, 
You can give without loving, 
but you can never love without giving. 
True love never fails, 
people fail to truly love.



p/s: you're not the brightest crayon in the box, but you're still my favorite color.

9 comments: