Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Letter for Santa and You

*knock knock*

Owh dear Santa can you hear me?

I've been such a good girl this year.

And all I wish for is one thing.

He is all I want, just for me, underneath my Christmas tree.

I'll be waiting here. 

*wink

;)

° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚

 

Owh dear You can you hear me?

 Some said that you've changed,

maybe you're the one who didn't noticed it?

Some said that it's not worth it and try to get over you,

maybe I'm the one who believe in miracles?

 

Some part of your strength had became your weaknesses.  

Maybe this is how you used to be,

or maybe I don't really know you well?

 

Sometimes I do feel that I'm lucky to be treated special,

until I knew that actually others were also being treated the same as well.

 

I know I can't put the blame on you,

just to blame myself for being naive (perasan).

and all I can do is to have trust on you,

maybe I'm really the special one? :)

 

The winds of change, whisper in the trees.

It's all a dream, an illusion now.

And all this happens because the world has changed.

It must come true, sometimes soon somehow.

 

 

p/s: Now it's Christmas, really Christmas for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment