Sunday, December 19, 2010

For you, or for me?

I've just screwed up my exams, but at least I tried? 

For all these times I never try to give myself up because I have God and my parents in me.

They are the one who give me courage and strength. They are the most beautiful people in my life, always be there, for me to lean on.

You are my all in all, thank you God.

I never waste my time and chances because my life had never been easy on me. I'm not as lucky as others. I fight for what I want all by myself..

Am carrying alot of burden which others don't see..

We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them..

Along the journey in my life, was hoping to get to meet a man. A man that is predestine to be a King. A man that is there for her. A man that is a man in her life..

Many people thought it is hard for a normal human being to actually find a fairy tale happy ending because things aren't that simple in life. 

Maybe some might debate that love can't be weighted by how much you gave out and how much you should take back. We will never be happy if we continue to search for what happiness consists right?

All we need to do is to be thankful..

Try to understand, because all the pain that I am feeling, I can't look you in the eyes..
I love you always, but you've disappointed me..

I remember the times when I close my eyes and cry. I remember the times when I was down. You were always there to make me smile again. You alone are the real joy giver. I'm dull, but at least I know it.

Sometimes, I do wish you would really know how I feel deep inside.

I know what's best, and you will knew it someday..




p/s: I smile when you smile, sincerely. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment