Friday, January 21, 2011

Thank You


Enjoyed my holiday,
spending time with you & bunch of crazy friends,
 in Genting Avana,
and I hope that's not the last time.

:)

We have lotsa fun,
spending time together.

At first,
I thought this is surely gonna be hard for me to click in,
but fortunately,
I felt so welcomed,
& comfortable.

and thank you,
for taking care of me.

You knew I'll feel uncomfortable,
for letting others to drive me up there,
 & you're willing to tell them to let you to drive,
I know you're exhausted.

I felt so surprise,
 that you were able to read my mind.

and the touches thing was,
the reason being you find excuses,
for not drinking so much,
and try to keep yourself awake,
was to protect me,
and taking care of me.

 I got shocked,
when you told them,
that I'm the closest girl friend of yours.

Every little things that you do,
it melts my heart,
& I appreciate it,
very much.

Thank you.

( then we got back from Genting around 2.30pm )

The craziest thing was,
when I got up to the condo,
and you were otw walking to your car,
I forgot to wave you good bye.

Then I rushed to the lift,
loaded with people which going to different floor,
9,7,5,2,1.
OMG!

I came out from the 5th floor,
& I ran all the way down from the stairs,
to the guard house.

Unfortunately,
you've left..

Once again,
it disappoint me,
& walked back up with tears rolling.

It's so insane for being such a fool,
and I'm not the kind of person that will do such thing,
but why am I acting like this,
without noticing it?

and the reason is you.

But still,
thank you for everything.

 


p/s: Love isn't planned, it just happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment