Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fallen


And so the story goes..
and there are something you should know.

I never tend to give you up,
and I love you always.

I do care bout you,
and the very first thing I'll do every morning,
is to glance through your profile,
to see what's going on,
whether are you okay,
  & what time you went to bed.

Sometimes I do wondering,
why am I wasting time doing so,
am such a fool,
or maybe it's already a habit?

Every little things that you do,
I care, but you don't even give a damn.

Others do asked me why would I care,
when you don't even fuckin care bout me.
am like stabbing myself with a knife,
and it broke my heart,
it's hurt.

Time has passed and things have changed,
and it seems like yesterday,
why do I feel this way,
you are no longer the old you.
and you're like trying to be someone else.

I'm sorry to say that,
you used to be so lovely and gentle,
and everything changed.

Tears drop when I'm blogging things bout you,
I said that I'd be strong,
and here's the only place,
that I would hardly express my feelings.

I always remind myself that,
not to be so hard on myself, 
because the person that I've lost,
is just a person who don't appreciate me.

and I know I do always mess things up,
sometimes you'll interpreted it wrongly,
  & you know I didn't mean it that way.

somehow I found it disappointed,
  not willing to explain since you've looked at me on that way.

I didn't mean to yell and blame everything on you,
& I know I'm not perfect too.
sometimes you thought I'm trying to find fault,
but actually I was just trying to tell you.
maybe,
I should twist and rearrange those sentences before I say it out.

Darn if I didn't find you,
you won't find me.

I miss those moments and memories,
no matter how hard and inconvenient it is,
you'll spend a little of your time, 
though it's a short greeting text,
it do made me happy.
and you even text me in Msn though I'm appearing offline.

I know I shouldn't have expected so much on you,
but I just couldn't control myself,
for being so emotional. 

There were many options for me to pick on,
and it was like 9 of them that year,
but I chose you.

Do you still think of me like I think bout you?

Though it's already end,
but I'm still glad that the one is you,
for all the joy and laughter you've brought me.

Love is blind,
and I do told myself that I should let go of it,
reason being I'm totally worn out.

One of your friend do told me that you're not worth it,
and try to get over you sooner as possible. 
and I know you always follow your so called principle.
I seriously do hate that principle of yours. 

maybe I don't know how to be people's girlfriend.
Imma so addicted and obsessed to you,
sigh.

It's been long enough,
don't know why am I still holding on.

and as you noticed that,
beside my blog I do post a small picture,
showing how long I've been falling in love with you,
& when the day you found it no longer there,
is the day I gave you up.

sorry,
for being so sentimental.
and as you said,
just go with the flow.

Luvs.





p/s: I will love you as much as I could, until I cannot love you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment