Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Daddy, I'm sorry.


A little girl needs her daddy,
to love her,
to soothe her when she’s hurt,
to keep her safe from harm.

A girl needs her daddy,
to show her a man who’s good,
to help her make right choices,
as only a father could.

He’ll always be there for her,
to sustain her and to care.

  Daddy,
I hope that you can see,
how much I treasure you,
you mean everything to me.

You always seem to know when I need a smile,
especially when you haven't seen one in a while.

We seem to always be on the same page,
even though there's a big difference in our age.

Daddy,
you're the one that I need,
I would never ask for anyone new. 

You’re like the sun to me,
a sure thing, 
always there,
beaming light and warmth on my life.
  


I'm sorry,
that I always ignored you.

I'm sorry,
that I couldn't make you feel proud of me,
but I'll try my best dad,
I promise I will.

I'm sorry,
for not spending time together with you.

Each and everyday,
you're getting older and weaker,
and I'm enjoying my life over there,
am such an idiot.

I always thought that,
a little gift would make you happy,
that's the biggest mistake that I've ever done,
all you want is a caring and loving daughter.


Imagine 19 years of my life,
we didn't start an argument before,
not even once.

Seeing you kept coughing,
so badly for the past few weeks,
I didn't even bother to ask,
what's wrong with me?

I know I've broke your heart..

until,
I saw lotsa blood stain on your shirt,
this evening.

It tears me off dad,
it really tears me off,
and it's hurts..

please don't do that again dad,
please don't.

:'(

I'm so sorry,
for being so helpless and useless,
there's nothing I can do,
but to run to the kitchen,
to get you a bottle of water.

I can choose my friends,
I can choose my partner,
but I couldn't choose you guys.

But if I've given a chance,
you guys are still the one that I'll pick.

I'M SO SORRY DADDY,
I beg for your forgiveness,
I promise I'll be daddy's girl,
 I Love You.

Always..


p/s: I'll bring you over to Australia to have fun with me after I graduate dad. Pinky promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment