Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Results


Well,
it seems like a good start for me,
results do increased,
ever since I proceed to degree in Uni.

Basically,
I got 3A-s out of the 6 suicide subjects,
and that's seriously out of my expectation. 
I was like whoa okay.

Unfortunately I got a C.

Oh ma Goodness mama,
and that's the very 1st time I got a C in exams,
that disappoint me,
and it's really sucks.

I got a cgpa of 3.23,
for my 1st semester.

Results were out for 2nd semester yesterday,
and that is kinda upset,
I've took 4 subjects.

French, Principle of International Business, 
Cross culture Management & Emotional Intelligence.

But I managed to get a cgpa of 3.33,
well,
it do increased a little,
but I expect for more instead,
people will never get satisfied,
greedy me.

The case study for both PoIB and CcM,
was way too tough,
or should I say it's fucking hard?
it's so awful.

For all I can do is to bullshit to the max!

At least I tried?

Third semester is around the corner,
and guess what,
Imma going to take 7 subjects,
that's insane.

All the best to You & friends.
and I hope,
that I've the strength and faith,
to proceed my dreams.

Luvs.

xx




p/s: The world always looks brighter from behind a smile. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment