Sunday, January 30, 2011

Once upon a time


Once upon a time,
there lived a rich lady,
& a poor family ( a mother & daughter).

Both of them were neighbors.

One rainy night,
there was power failure in their housing area.

The little girl,
ran to the rich lady's house,
knocking at her wooden door.

Rich lady: Can I help you?

Little girl: Does madam has a candle?

Meanwhile,
the rich lady start wondering that,
why on earth there are still such poor family,
who can't even afford to buy a candle.

"If I say yes,
& give them some of my candles,
there will for sure going to be the second,
or maybe will keep coming to ask for more."

Rich lady: No my dear, and please go home.

The little girl then looked at her & smile. 

She then said:
 
I knew you'll say no.
That is why mummy asked me to take some candles,
over here for you.

The rich lady got shocked.

She felt so guilty,
& hugged the little girl,
and she cried.

Love is rare, 
life is strange, 
nothing lasts,
people change.


- THE END -


Hmm, sorry for crapping?

But I hope you enjoy my story.

:)





p/s: It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment