Monday, May 23, 2011

This is life


I know it's kinda random but still

hi people
sometimes if you want something from others
can you please just open your mouth
but not simply just take or even steal

Sometimes, it is really too late to apologize.

guess what?
Who on earth wanna steal a sanitary towel
drinks in the refri or even shampoo in the bathroom?
funny but it's true

HAH

somehow everyone deserve another chance right?

Fine.

We even chat about those rich kids out there
something that I don't like is
you need not to keep showing off
by telling others how freaking rich and how expensive your things are

and the funny thing is
I did not see any branded stuff from you
and so what if you are rich
there are still not your money my dear
for goodness sick please stfu you lifeless people

if only you earn it with your bare hands
then there's a different story

somehow there are still some of them are humble and kind
and I pretty sure you know who you are

I like these phrase

"I got the money, but I'm not rich
I can spend, but not so much"

One more thing
if someone gave you a surprise present or what so ever
can you just please appreciate it
but not complaining how come others tend to get things more expensive than you did

does this really matter?
it's the heart that matter

sometimes it is not necessary to treat others well but depends
tends to make decisions for the sake of others
and negleted myself
leaving me dying there slowly
people can easily sacrifice you if it's something that benefits them
it is a very selfish thing to do

stop using people and do you think it's fun?
quit all your charity talk
you are just as helpless as a baby
go get a life

You can't and should not count on anyone
I see that they have their own sets of priorities as well
you just don't understand how it hurts and disappointing

I once noted that my position in anyone's life 
is always a displacement 

I'm tired
but I guess people do have to move on somehow

:)

I miss you




p/s: Waiting for someone else to make you happy is the best way to be sad.

1 comment: