Sunday, May 15, 2011

Because I care


And so the story goes,
there's something you should know.

I'm not that happy as how you think it is.

Not at all.

and there's something I don't like about you is,
you can have nice sweet conversation with those girls,
which you used to say them bitchy.

I hate guys who flirt,
and I always thought that,
you're totally different from everyone out there.

But why?
why it must be you?

:'(

I know it's none of my business,
people tend to change. 

Don't you know you much I admire you?
you're such a nice guy,
as in how you used to be.
but not anymore.

You used to take the fall,
and thought of me.

For all your love and care,
until I found out that,
actually you're treating others the same as well.

Because I care.

I will love you as much as I could,
until I cannot love you anymore.

I am forced to fall back into reality.

and for all this while, 
I've been dreaming for something unreachable, 
something unreal, 
and something close to a lie.

The most painful thing is to love someone,
and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.

Some words are always left unspoken.

Somehow,
I just hope and wish you can be honest in-front of me,
that's more than enough.

When he,
the spirit of truth,
has come,
he will guide you into all truth.




p/s: Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand.

1 comment:

  1. but dear sherrine, sometimes you don't have to stand alone to prove you can still stand cause there are people who are out there thinks that you are smazing and willing to stand beside you.

    Hmmm.. Life is a journey, when you think life is going just right, it falls and hits hard.

    But then when you learn to overcome certain thngs, may be in your case, certain someone or people, you would know you have learned to become a better person and those people in your life somehow impact you. Memories are meant to be kept. Good or bad.

    Don't stop believing in dreams cause thats something we all do to keep going on but always try to realistic. I know is easy to say than done. Cause words are just words if no actions are taken.

    Have FAITH that God would lead you to someone who loves you just the way you are. Look around and you would see amazing things that slip by you without noticing.

    I hope in time you would be happy. Truly happy and someone loving you back as much as you would.

    ReplyDelete