Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tried and Tired

Sometimes things just aren't the way I want it to
sometimes you just can't have the best of both
am really enough with all these

this is just too much for me

I've tried and I'm tired
always try my best to satisfy both

if you guys really know me well
for all these time I won't be struggling
hatred, jealousy, ignorant, yelling, shouting, explaning

I'm stressed with my test, assignments, studies
seriously I've screwed up my studies for this semester
thought of changing course and just quit it
I've just mess everything up

why just can't you guys be more understanding and tolerating? WHY?!

simply because sometimes I can't accompany one of you
you'll throw your temper and show me your fuck up attitude
I have feelings too

keep telling me  never mind its okay just go ahead
and when I turn away
shits happen

I hate this feelings

always try to be nice and gentle
and so this is what I get in return
for all the things that I've done

feel so hopeless and disappointing
was heart-breaking

I'm done with it
Sometimes its good for me to just let it go



One day Love met Friendship
Love asked: Why do you exist when I'm here?
Friendship replied: To put Smiles on Faces where you leave Tears.




Giving up doesn’t always mean that I'm weak
sometimes it means that I've holding it for too long :(

p/s: Sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment