Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day


Yesterday was Valentine's day
is a day where couples meeting & hugging each other
exchanging presents
with surprise and love.

The moment you told me you're going home later 
tears dropped
& I guess maybe there's no surprise
for me
today.

I know 
you spent alot during your friend's birthday 
I understand.

You said you'll get me a rose
but?

Some of my friends received 
hp, purse, perfume, roses, choc, teddy etc.

Not to say I want something expensive from you
but at least an ill surprise?
that would probably made my day
if you do so.

Haih!
Girlssss...
Kill me please

Maybe I shouldn't have expecting so much from you
at the very beginning.

Nothing
but disappointment.

 You told me you snap lotsa pictures with girls in the club
it's okay I don't mind

 but
how would you feel
if a guy you like
told you and all his friends
about how hot & pretty a chic he met?

You were like stabbing me
with a sharp blade
silently
without noticing it
and I know it's not your fault.

It's difficult to smile
if your heart doesn't willing to.

There are alot of things 
I don't have the courage
to tell

That is why I created this blog
& I know you won't be reading it.

My birthday is around the corner
I hope..



Happy Valentine's
Single Awareness Day.


p/s: You never really stop loving someone, you just try to live without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment