Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tears from my heart ♥

♥ Appreciate

There have been quite some time me and him end up this relationship.

Tears rolling down when he left me.
Perhaps I'm not the one he's looking for and that is why he go away.

Before we met each other, I used to be a very strong and a quiet person yet told myself that I won't cry in front of others no matter how hard the situation is.

Yea.. sometimes people might think that I'm a cold-hearted person. The reason being is I don't wanna let others to know how weak am I.

For all these time, he do brings lots of laughter and he always put a smiles on my face. :)

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.. and that's him.

You will never know how many times I cried all night after the broke up just thinking about the happy moments we used to have.

I've been trying very hard to be the girl you always wanted. I don't mind being a fool  in front of you. Was craving to see dimples on your face. You might not know how sweet and lovely you are by just showing your smile on me. How I wish if I'm given more attention.. how I wish to be a happy girl again..

Time passed, people changed..

and that's me..

It's hard for me to accept that you were already left and you're no longer mine. :(
Hatred, sorrow, disappointment.. you're the one who set it up; and you're the one who ends it up.

but there were things that I can't deny is that, you are the person I loved most, and you're the nicest guy I've ever met.

No matter what I asked for, you'll try your every own best to fulfill my demand. I miss spending time with you during our foundation time in PJ..

No matter how tired you are after your evening classes, you'll come over and accompany me.

No matter how mood-less you are, you'll try to make me smile and tell me stories, jokes.. I miss you..

No matter how far you are from my place, you'll come and hang out with me, bring me for movies, food and drinks. When I'm ill, you're the only one who's taking care of me.. how tender and gentle you are.. and it melts my heart..

I MISS..
I miss calling you dear.. I miss lying on your chest listening to your heart beat.. I miss hugging you.. I miss the songs you played and sang.. I miss holding your hands.. I miss tickling you.. I miss the smile and funny face of yours.. I miss everything that we have been through all these time..

I told myself not to put so much of feelings in a relationship because I might get hurt, and I don't believed that love is eternity.
That is why I don't miss having a relationship for almost a year.. being single is the best.. until I met you. :)

Thank you for everything..
Really appreciate for what you've done and will be kept inside my heart forever..
You might be out of my sight but never in my mind..

No matter how you change, you're still the old you..
Hope you don't mind me calling you dear for the very last time..
I miss you dear~ 



p/s: the worst part of life is waiting,and the best part of life is having someone worth waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment